Available singly or in sets Teng Tools torque wrenches have rapidly become the most commonly used tools in the automotive (AG Series) and industrial (Q Series) sectors.
- very well engineered
- 1/4″ to 3/4″ drive, 5 – 1000Nm torque
- bi-directional for left/right threads
- low weight and slim design
- ideal for use in confined spaces often found in modern torque applications
- range of pre-set versions
- exceptional value for money with high accuracy
All Teng Tools torque wrenches are individually tested and certified at time of manufacture. Toolorders can also offer full calibration with certificate to all ISO standards issued immediately prior to dispatch. Cost of this service is included in price of all CT (Pre-dispatch Certification) type Teng Tools torque wrenches on this website.
Auto torque wrenches have patented angular gauge for after-tightening by a set number of degrees. This makes the overall job quicker and easier using one tool rather than conventional torque wrench & separate angular gauge.
Manufactured to Teng’s exhaustive quality standards and backed by the “Everlasting Power Guarantee”