Guide cut, puncture, and needle protected glove made of soft synthetic leather with extra PVC reinforcement for increased durability and better grip. Made especially for heavy use in industry, offshore oil and gas plus construction.Available in sizes 8 – 11.
Pre-curved fingers give good comfort. Alycore technology on the inside of the hand, over the fingertips and on the back of the hand protects the palm and a part of the back of the hand from needles and sharp objects. Thermoplastic rubber (TPR) on the knuckles and fingers for increased mechanical protection. Long model with tight-fitting cuff.
- 8 layers of Alycore in palm
- 4 layers of Alycore on palm side of fingers and over fingertips
- 2 layers of Alycore on back of hand
- TPR impact protection on fingers and knuckles
- PVC reinforcement on palm
- Pre-shaped fingers
Uses: Heavy metal industry, offshore and construction where there is a risk of puncture and cut injuries.
Manufactured by Guide in accordance with EN388 – 4523, category 2.